In this article, I will tell you how to cook a delicious chopped steak Hawaii recipe. This is a popular American dish that everyone favourite, and it is served over hot rice. I will tell you how to cook Hawaii steak at a low cost. This recipe is easy to prepare for lunch or dinner at home. It’s a satisfying main course that will impress you and your family.
Table of Contents
How to Make Chopped Steak Hawaii Recipe
Make this perfect chop steak Hawaiian dinner dish in only 15 minutes with some simple ingredients. You will need ingredients to such as beef meat, onions, cloves garlic ginger, vegetable oil, and some sauces. I am very happy make this recipe, and I hope you will be happy to make it too. Follow our simple instructions below to make this delightful recipe.
Ingredients for Chop Steak Recipe Hawaii
- 500 g ground beef meat
- 2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30 g ginger long piece
- Vegetable oil for cooking 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Instructions for Hawaiian Chopped Steak
Step 1: First cut of all the ground beef meat long and thin. Then combine the soy sauce and white sugar and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour for marinated.
Step 2: In a large bowl, prepare a sauces by mixing the cornstarch and white wine vinegar. Mix well until smooth.
Step 3: Now you chop the garlic ginger and pepper.
Step 4: In a wok heat the vegetable oil and add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 10–15 seconds. Add the cut beef meat and cooked for 3 minutes. After to this cooking 3 minutes remove the beef meat from the frying pan and place on a plate.
Step 5: Now in a wok, add the oil and pour in the chopped onion, and cook for 1 minute until golden the onion. Now add the bell peppers and cook for one more minute.
Step 6: Add beef meat, vegetables, and sauces and cook for 2–3 minutes. Now your beef steak recipe is ready to be served. It is served over hot rice.
Chopped Steak Hawaii Recipe
- 500 g groundbeef meat
- 2 smallonion, finely chopped
- 2 clovesgarlic
- Salt andpepper to taste
- 30 g gingerlong piece
- Vegetable oilfor cooking
- 1 red bellpepper
- 1 tablespooncornstarch
- 1 tablespoonwhite wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 30 ml soysauce
- 1 tablespoonwhite sugar
- Step 1: First cut of all the ground beef meat long and thin.Then combine the soy sauce and white sugar and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour formarinated.
- Step 2: In a large bowl, prepare a sauces by mixing thecornstarch and white wine vinegar. Mix well until smooth.
- Step 3: Now you chop the garlic ginger andpepper
- Step 4: In a wok heat the vegetable oil and addthe garlic and ginger and stir-fry for10–15 seconds. Add the cut beef meat and cooked for 3 minutes. After to thiscooking 3 minutes remove the beef meat from the frying pan and place on aplate.
- Step 5: Now in a wok, add the oil and pour inthe chopped onion, and cook for 1 minute until golden the onion. Now add thebell peppers and cook for one more minute.
- Step 6; Add beef meat, vegetables, and saucesand cook for 2–3 minutes. Now your beef steak recipe is ready to be served. Itis served over hot rice.
It is a delicious American main course dish with Hawaiian flavours. That is served over the hot rice and also served with other delicious side dishes. Such as grilled vegetables, coleslaw, side salad, sweet potato, steamed rice, and many more side dishes.
More Delicious Recipe
Can I freeze Chopped Steak Hawaii?
Yes, you can freeze this chopped Hawaiian steak. Cover them with baking paper and transfer them to a freezer. And use it within 3 months.
Can I make Chopped Steak Hawaii without bacon?
Yes, you can make this chop steak without bacon. Bacon is not mandatory; it adds a smoky, savoury flavour that you can add if you want. You can make this recipe as per your preference.
What can I serve as side dishes with Chopped Steak Hawaii?
There are many side dishes to serve with Chopped Steak Hawaii, such as
Steamed rice: served over the steamy white rice with chop steak.
Grilled vegetables: It is prepare with zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, or asparagus.
Fried Vegetables: It is made by different sautéing a mix of vegetables.
Side salad: To make this salad, you will need some simple ingredients. Such as mixed greens, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and your favourite dressing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?